I'm back!!! And on day 30!!! 10 more to go :) I got a little discouraged because I wasn't losing as fast as I was hoping but my friend wisely told me "you can't expect to lose a full lb every day!!" which is true. I would like to lose a full lb everyday and when you are eating so little I feel like its not a crazy request! But I have been trying to be thankful for the .3's and .2's.... losing is losing I suppose! The apple day did work, I went down a full lb! But the next day I was back to a loss of .2... Total I am now down 17.1. Yes I'd like for it to be more but 17 lb's in 30 days is still pretty good.
Heres another problem... I used lotion. and conditioner. and cooking spray. and ate dinner out (chicken and lettuce... yum. ha!) Just typing that sentence makes me roll my eyes b/c it seems crazy that those things listed could slow down or halt weight loss when you ARE ONLY EATING 500 CALORIES. But none the less it is against the diet, even if it doesn't make sense in my head (or in any nutrition book for that matter). There is some science with HCG and the oils used in those products that my sister can try to explain to you. So I have now changed to baby oil and oil free moisturizer. I have eaten out one other time but just had to accept the fact that I may not have as good of a loss (it was for mothers day, my mom is worth it :)).
Heres to 10 more days (and the rest of my life)! It will be worth it and if you are on this road with me YOU CAN DO IT!!! Fight past the frustrations and temptations. Look forward to finally feeling confident in your body (though you should be confident in your self either way... it would be nice to physically be confident, knowing I am healthy and making healthy choices for my body!)
No comments:
Post a Comment