Sorry for the silence. I became a single working mother of 3 overnight as I babysat for a family for four days/nights. Needless to say I was tired and didn't have much time for anything other than keeping my life together and 3 kids alive. BUT I have also been a little discouraged with the diet which also made me shy away from blogging about it. Yesterday was my 2 week mark and I was down 13.4. You might think "13.4 in 2 weeks thats pretty good" and essentially it is BUT I lost 10 of those pounds the first week. This means that I have had 7 days of losing .2, .3, and even today I didn't even lose an ounce!!!!!!!! People ask if I'm cheating- NO, are you using salt? I wish!! are you drinking your water? YES my pee is clear as can be. So I feel like I am just doomed to me overweight. Even if I was eating salt and not drinking a zillion ounces of water, I AM ONLY EATING 500 CALORIES!!! Isn't there some science or something that says you have to lose weight if thats all you eat!?! Calories in calories out?!?! I talked to my sister and she encouraged me to stick with it. She said to do an apple day. This means one day you eat 5-6 apples and drink your water and thats eat. Apples are my favorite thing to eat on this diet so I thought I'd at least give it a shot. I tried upping my water (drank a full gallon!!) and my weight didn't budge. So 5 apples it is. If this doesn't work I think I am going to donate my body to some science lab so they can figure out what the deal is!!!! If you are doing HCG I hope you are being successful b/c diets like this hard are really hard to stick to if its not coming off. But don't give up. Stick with it. It will be worth it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment