HCG Day 4
Today was a good day other than this ginormous, annoying, painful headache I have had ALLLLL day!! I have taken Advil twice and it just won't go away. I asked my friend who did HGC last month and she said she remembered having a headache the first week or so. Ugh. I hate headaches. Headaches and teaching high school students do not mix well. BUT it is my fault... as my sister put it I was an "aspartameaholic." And that I was. In addition to the aspartame withdraw, the caffeine in that one cup of tea I drink in the morning just doesn't do justice for the insane amount of caffeine intake I used to have on a daily basis. That life is behind me. Water water water it is. It will be worth it.
MENU:
Breakfast
Unsweet Ice Tea with 2 Stevia packets
Lunch
Lettuce
Grilled chicken
2 Melba rounds
Apple
Mustard
Dinner
Lettuce
Grilled chicken
2 Melba rounds
Apple
Mustard
WEIGHT
Down 3.9
Losing weight that quick makes this easier to stick to!
No comments:
Post a Comment