HCG Day 5
So before this diet I ate dinner out A LOT. For me its a social thing. I am single so I can meet friends for dinner and its much more enjoyable (and will most likely taste better) than if I just ate alone at home. Not being able to eat out has already been kind of hard. Maybe more inconvenient than hard. People are used to me always being up for going out and it gets old having to explain why I can't go and having to deal with the "you're on ANOTHER diet" response. Again, its my fault, I dug the hole. Tomorrow night I am chaperoning prom and some of my coworkers and I are going out to eat before at a nice restaurant since we will be dressed up. I will order an unsweet tea and no food. I will need to make sure I eat before. This part is a pain but it wasn't healthy eating dinner out as much as I was plus you pretty much have no shot at losing weight if you eat out so I'd say its a good habit to break if I don't want to gain the weight back! It will be worth it.
MENU:
Breakfast
Unsweet Ice Tea with 2 Stevia packets
Lunch
Lettuce
Grilled chicken
2 Melba rounds
Apple
Mustard
Dinner
Lettuce
Grilled chicken
2 Melba rounds
Apple
Mustard
WEIGHT
- 2.7
- 6.6 total
Excited to see that number keep going down. If you are reading this and doing HCG- you can do it!!! It will all be worth it in the end!!!
Go pink go! You're doing great!!!
ReplyDelete