Tuesday, April 14, 2015

All Gorging Must Come to an End...

HCG Day 2

Today was the final day of gorging and I took full advantage. Though the food was yummy I am most sad about saying goodbye to diet coke. I don't drink coffee or many other things for matter and there are few things that make me as happy as a large diet coke from McDonalds (in a styrofoam cup). I don't see any negative effects of diet coke so its a hard thing for me to stop because I don't see it as the god awful drink that many make it out to be.  I know its not as beneficial as water BUT water is the first ingredient so I have managed to justify my impressive daily intake. I can see my sister rolling her eyes as my justification. But I just love diet coke. I am a true addict. Time to break that addiction. I can do it... and I need to make myself want to do it. But want to or not the diet coke and all other food has been removed from the fridge, given away or trashed. The space has been replaced with a weeks worth of containers containing 100 grams (precooked weight) of chicken (already cooked and portioned), lettuce and apples- all organic of course. My lunch is packed. The bottles of water are ready. We got this. 38 days to go.

MENU:

Pizza/Breadsticks
Cheeseburger sliders
Fries
Cheesecake
Reeses egg
Lots of diet coke...LOTS

WEIGHT:
Up 2.1

Again, I feel gross after eating all of those things but I think that helps you get motivated to eating healthy. I am craving clean, healthy food. Hoping that craving will last more than a day :) Goodbye gorge days, hope you never come back for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment