HCG Day 3
Today was the first day of eating 500 calories and it was hard. I thought since my weight was so high I would just hit the ground running. The eating part wasn't too bad because you are just in that mind set that you can only have the limited items. But its just an adjustment. Also, I watch my friends daughter every Wednesday during my planning period at school. She pays me with McDonalds diet cokes because I won't take money (and that is the true way to my heart). Well I forgot to tell her I wasn't drinking it and in came that beautiful cup of wonders. With a breaking heart I had to march it right upstairs and give it to my coworker. But I survived and drank my water. It will be worth it.
MENU:
Breakfast
Unsweet Ice Tea with 2 Stevia packets
Lunch
Lettuce
Grilled chicken
2 Melba rounds
Apple
Mustard
(I make it in to a salad- lettuce, shredded chicken, and a dab of mustard as the dressing)
Dinner
Lettuce
Grilled chicken
2 Melba rounds
Apple
Mustard
and lots and lots of water!!!!
WEIGHT
up .1
So total during my 2 gorge days I gained 2 lbs. This is on the low end which is probably a result of the past 4 weeks of eating bad. But I am thankful! Less to lose!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment