Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Every Dieters Dream..

HCG Day 1:

The first 2 days of the HCG diet are referred to as “gorge days.” Yes that is correct, you get to start this diet stuffing your face with whatever you want. WHATEVER you want! Not only do you get to, you have to! Your body needs this extra fat and calorie intake for the days ahead. I can’t tell you the last time I bought a candy bar or ordered dessert after a meal but these two days you bet I will. I will eat fries, candy, all those items that I have banned from my diet.  And that is what I did today. I ate.

MENU:

Fried pickles
Cheeseburger wrap
Fries
Lemon square (thanks mom!)
Pizza
Cheese sticks
Ice cream
LOTS AND LOTS of Diet Coke (I am an extreme addict. It will be what I miss most)

You would think I was lovin’ life today but in reality I feel a little sick. When I weighed this morning I was the highest I had been in years and the last thing I wanted to do was add to that number. Im not saying I didn’t love the taste of everything and yes I enjoyed eating it without the normal guilt that comes when I indulge… but in reality I have been traveling for 3 weeks which for me means eating whatever I’ve wanted for 3 weeks… (oops, wonder why I keep gaining weight ;)) But I know it is important for future success so the bad eating will continue tomorrow before I say goodbye to diet coke all foods I love. Might as well try to enjoy it while I can. 

This is the part that is the hardest for me... Before pics... yuck. I know how to pose to make myself appear thinner. I am rarely on the end of group pictures so I can hide my arms. I know how to angle the camera to hide the double chin. But not for these. Here I am in all my glory. No sucking in, no good angling.  If the scale wasn't motivation this morning, these pics will do the job! Please excuse the messy hair... I was on a train til 3am. I can still make excuses for my hair right? 





No comments:

Post a Comment